Fair Processing Notice
Date Published: 8th April 2019
printConnected Ltd understands that your information is important and in the wrong hands it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms. In order to help you protect your information this notice will explain what information we collect, why we collect it, what we do with it, how long we keep it for, who can access it and what your rights are.
We need to collect the following information;
· IP Address
· Email Address
· Job Title
· Phone Number
· Workplace details
We need to collect this information to:
· Handle your enquiries and requests where you have consented for us to do so
· Comply with your preferences to the use of our website analytics, as we are required to do so by law.
· To setup a service trial for you if requested.
· Where you have consented we us analytics tools to collect information about you and your device so that we can better tailor our offerings to you.
When you contact us with an enquiry or a request for information or a quote, we will need to collect your contact information which is then stored in our customer relationship manager system. Our staff then use the details given to contact you with.
Our analytics provider collects information on your device and your behaviour on our website and stores it in their system for us to use. We then use this to contact you with a tailored proposal or to inform our marketing campaigns.
When we receive a request for a trial of our software, we collect the details, we need and store them in our system, our engineers then use that data to provision the requested trial and contact you with the necessary details.
When you visit our website, you will be asked if you are okay with our use of analytics, whatever answer you give a cookie with your choice will be saved to your device and used by the website to ensure that it complies with your decision.
We will not transfer your data to another country.
We do not use automated decision making.
We keep website tracking data on you for a period of 12 months.
Information held concerning enquires and quote requests is held for 14 months.
Information required for free trials is held for 14 months.
Providing us with incorrect or incomplete information may affect our ability to provide our service trials and handle your enquires.
Our analytics provider Google Analytics will collect information about your device and your behaviour on our website on our behalf. They are contractually bound only to use the data as instructed by us.
Any information entered in to the forms on our website will only be seen by ourselves, and our web service providers, who are contractually bound only to use the data as instructed by us.
We will not sell your data, nor pass it on to any third parties for marketing without your prior explicit consent.
All data you provide is kept secure and any staff or contractors that handle this data have a commitment and the necessary training to keep it private and secure. We have a number of policies and procedures in place to ensure that data is handled correctly, kept secure, and have implemented the necessary technical controls to support these.
· Request a copy of the data we hold on you. To do this, you can email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Request that we correct or update the data that we hold on you. To do this, you can email your request to: email@example.com
· Request that we delete the information we hold on you. To do this, you can email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Request that we keep your data but do not use it. To do this you can email your request to: email@example.com
· Request that we send a copy of your data to another organization. To do this you can email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Object to how we are using your data. To do this you can email your request to: email@example.com
· Raise a compliant with the Information Commissioner’s Office about us. If you wish to do this go to https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ and follow their instructions.
· Withdraw consent to process your data at any time. If you wish to do this click the unsubscribe link in any email we have sent you, or contact us using the details in contact information section.
· Take us or the Information Commissioner’s Office to court. If you wish to do this then if you wish to do this then please contact us using the details in contact information section.
Additionally, we must inform you of the following:
· If we suffer a data breach and your data is affected in a way that it poses a risk to your rights and freedoms.
· If we carry out your request to correct/update, erase or not use your data.
Contact Details for the controller of your data:
Mike Grace, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Details for the Data Protection Officer:
Ange Lamper, email@example.com
Last Updated: 10th April 2019
Cookies will be used for the following purposes:
www.printconnected.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our Website. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our Website. We use these cookies to identify you during a single browsing session, such as when you log into our Website.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time. For example, we would use a persistent cookie if you asked that we keep you signed in.
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
IPIA Code of Practice Requirements
This Code of Practice is integral to IPIA membership and the IPIA Certification scheme. All IPIA members undertake to cooperate with the Certification scheme and implement mechanisms to demonstrate compliance.
Insurance Cover. Members shall, unless legally exempt, have the following appropriate insurance cover:
· Employer’s Liability, Public Liability, Product Liability, and to display certificates as legally required
· Any other insurance considered appropriate for the protection of the business. (e.g. business continuity, business protection insurance).
Ethics. Members shall:
· Confirm that none of the Directors or persons with significant control appears on the Companies House disqualified list
· Display, demonstrate and represent their products and services fairly avoiding deceptive or misleading statements
· Only employ personnel legally entitled to work in the UK and pay at least the National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage (as relevant)
Personnel. Members shall:
· Conduct induction training for new personnel
· Identify and implement training to ensure personnel are competent to perform their work tasks
· Identify and implement any training necessary for personnel working on behalf of the member (e.g. job related outsourcing)
Customers and Suppliers. Members shall:
· Abide by all contractual agreements or arrangements with Suppliers and Customers
· Protect and maintain control of any confidential information received from Supplier or Customer even if it becomes available in the public domain
· Take responsibility for any sub-contractor or outsource operation
· Ensure that any complaint will be investigated, dealt with in an effective and timely manner and, where appropriate, action taken to prevent recurrence
· Agree that if the complaint is between IPIA members and cannot be amicably resolved then the customer and the IPIA will be informed in writing. If both parties agree, the IPIA will appoint an Independent Arbitrator whose decision will be final and binding on both parties
Quality Assurance-Members shall have:
· A system for identifying and meeting Customer requirements, whether this is defined or implied
· A system for ensuring that products meet Customer requirements and that records are maintained
IPIA Requirements. Members shall:
· Display the signed Code of Practice/Certificate of Conformance at their premises and on their website
· Abide by and comply with all the rules made by the IPIA and the Council in the proper discharge of Association business
· Accept that the IPIA Council is empowered to enforce this Code of Practice and to consider any complaints made against a Member and to act accordingly
Legal Compliance Declaration
Members shall undertake to take all reasonable and practicable steps to comply with relevant legal/regulatory requirements applicable within the UK, including for example:
· Company Law, Financial Practices, Employment Law
· Health & Safety Law, Environment Legislation, Information Security Legislation